I am posting this review since you can't find any reference or information about this service company. I hired Cortez Tree Service to remove 5 pine trees in my backyard. The contract specifically said that they would remove all lumber and trash and bring a dump of dirt to level the yard. The group of individuals, removed the pine trees and instead of taking with them all the pieces of tree trunk and limbs they pilled some of them (hundreds) in the corner where the yard needed to be leveled and added dirt on top of it to hide them.
Prior to starting the job, Mr. Luis Cortez agreed on removing all the wood debris from the tree stumping. He never mention to me his "change of mind" and brought the person to stump the tree leaving all the debris on top of the left over trunks and limbs, making impossible to even reach them. When he came to get his money, we asked him, is your job done here? He said "yes" we completed everything. My husband started digging on the debris, finding several limbs, and pieces of trunks that were 5 feet long with a diameter of 15 inches. When we showed it to him, he seem suprised saying that he didnt see those before, well, there were not 1 or 2 huge pieces, but hundreds, the more we dig the more we found. The dirt and wood debris has already harden and its almost impossible to remove them. I called him to tell him to please remove them and complete his job and I am still waiting for him and his crew to come back.
I dont want someone else to make the same mistake. I tried to google his service before I started working with him and no one has giving him any reviews.
We are now having to hire our people to remove the limbs and pieces of tree before we can do anything to our yard.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tree Service Company
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- " I started working with the company in January 2016 and in 6 months I grew my company from $17,000 /month to $240,000 /month. And I'm not just talking..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "Delivery-First Attempt: I was at work but checked the tracking every hour on the hour till 9 PM that day. No updates until the next day where tracking said that..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."